NIACC will be offering several safety classes in 2017 for anybody looking to obtain a moped license. This course is required for anyone under 16 wanting a moped license and is a good preparation for those trying to obtain a driver’s license.
Friday and Saturday classes will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., with Wednesday classes from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. To prepare, read the Iowa Driver’s Manual before class. You must be 14 or within 6 months of 14 to enroll. Please bring a sack lunch, snack, beverage, notebook, and pencil with you to the class.
- March 11 NIACC 107074
- March 18 Forest City 107075
- April 8 Belmond 107076
- April 22 Hampton 107077
- May 6 Charles City 107078
- May 10 & 17 (Wed) Garner 107079
- June 9 (Fri) Hampton 107080
- July 7 (Fri) Osage 107081
- August 5 Garner 107082
- August 12 NIACC 107083
- September 9 Charles City 107084
- October 7 NIACC 107085
Iowa DOT Certificate will be issued to students successfully completing the course. You will take the certificate to the Motor Vehicle License Station to get the moped endorsement on your driver’s permit.
To register, call 1-888-466-4222 ext. 4358 or 641-422-4358. You can also register online at www.niacc.edu.
- Refer to course number listed above for the class you wish to attend.
- $49 tuition is payable when you register.
- Please have name, address, birth date, phone & social security numbers available to share upon registration.
This course is sponsored by NIACC and local school districts.
For additional information, click here to view the associated flyer.