The purpose and objective of the Clear Lake Booster Club is to promote and foster interest and good will towards all extra-curricular activities of the Clear Lake Community Schools.
The business affairs of the Clear Lake Booster Club are managed by a Board of Directors. Any person interested in the welfare of the Clear Lake Community Schools and its activity programs is entitled and encouraged to become a member of Clear Lake Booster Club. Membership is granted by annual payment of membership dues.
Did you know?
For the 2016-2017 school year, the Clear Lake Booster Club provided funds for:
This is in addition to the annual expenditures towards awards, plaques, banquets, sports programs, All Star games, graduation flowers, sports posters, sports balls, state participants, CARES, year book ad, and Clear Creek music programs.
How is the Booster Club able to provide all these contributions to our Clear Lake students?
The booster club is able to provide these contributions through cash donations made by community members and parents to the Booster Club during the annual membership drive, concession stand sales, and booster club fund raisers such as the annual golf outing and the winter basketball tournaments.
2017-2018 Booster Board
- President: Andrea Raber
- Vice-President: Kristin McHenry
- Secretary: Beth Meyer
- Treasurer: Wade Nielson
- Board Members: Scott Gerhardt, Amy Hogg, Mark Holck, Jon Loge, Kelli Mason, Jamie McGrath, Nick Plagge, and Melissa Schuchard
- Athletic Director: Dale Ludwig
- Super Booster: $1000 (14 activity passes)
- Captain: $750 (12 activity passes)
- Victory: $540 (8 activity passes)
- Gold: $420 (6 activity passes)
- Black: $290 (4 activity passes)
- Lions Pride: $150 (2 activity passes)
- Lions Mane: $80 (1 activity pass)
- Cubs Club: $10 – $79 (No activity passes)
With a donation of $80.00 or more, the activity pass you will receive will be valid admittance to Clear Lake School sponsored events.
Important Information: Please note that pre-paid membership passes will be mailed to you. Membership passes will also be available for purchase at school registration, football preview night & at the first home football and volleyball games.
Jingle Jam Tournament
Clear Lake Booster Club
‘Jingle Jam’ Youth Basketball Tournament
December 9, 2017
- Girls & boys in fourth, fifth, and sixth grades
- Certified officials for each game
- No all-star teams, all players from same school district
- 4 teams per pool, guaranteed 3 games
- Morning or afternoon pool play
- For more information, please see details in “Jingle Jam Tournament” flyer in the Booster Club Files section at the bottom of the page