Registration for the 2017-2018 school year will be held on Monday, August 7, 2017 and Tuesday, August 8, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 to 7:00 p.m at Clear Creek Elementary, 901 South 14th Street, Clear Lake, Iowa 50428.
Please visit, fill out, and print the appropriate forms below for each of your students and bring them with you to registration.
General Information for All Students
Required Forms for New Students
- Annual Student Health Update – to be filed electronically, do not print
- Transportation Bus Application (if your child is riding the bus)
- Home Language Survey/Student Race and Ethnicity Reporting
- Migrant Education Parent Form (one per family)
- New Student Data Sheet
- Student Information and Permission Form
Required Forms for Returning Students
Middle/High School Athletics
The following forms are required for any student interested in joining middle or high school athletic programs.
Optional Forms for Qualified Students
- Food Service Free/Reduced 2017-2018 Free-Reduced Application Instructions
- Food Service Free/Reduced 2017-2018 Free-Reduced Application
- Food Service Free/Reduced 2017-2018 Free-Reduced Parent Letter
- Food Service Free/Reduced 2017-2018 Free-Reduced Supplemental Waiver
- Food Service Diet Modification Diet Modification Request Form
- Food Service Permission to Purchase Ala Carte