Clear Creek Elementary is a kindergarten through fifth grade public school located in Clear Lake, Iowa. Our theme for the 2016-2017 school year is “Extreme Makeover: Clear Creek Edition,” highlighting that while we are going through several new faculty changes, our commitment to EXCELLENCE and our 12 core values will not waver. Our collective vision is that ALL our students will have the tools to build a productive future and reach their dreams.
Variety Show – Thursday, May 4April 21, 2017
Clear Lake 2017 Lions Performance Training (LPT) Summer CampApril 21, 2017
Lion’s Lounge – Thursday, May 11April 12, 2017
Camp Invention – Summer Program for Students K-6March 31, 2017
Clear Lake Lions Flag Football LeagueFebruary 3, 2017
Iowa School Report Card: Clear Lake Achieves High MarksJanuary 17, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
- Caring – We care about our students, their families, and each other
- Family/Community – We are focused on family and community involvement and encourage families to be involved in our school.
- Fun – School is a fun place to work and learn.
- Welcoming – Our school “feels” different. We welcome everyone; students and families; friends and visitors.
- Creative – Our staff is creative and they allow students to be creative.
- Leadership – We have great leadership from our administrators.
- Support – We provide support to our students, their families, and each other.
- Teamwork – We work together as a team and provide opportunities for students to work as a team.
- Positive – Our school focuses on PAWsitive!
- Friendly – We have created a friendly school environment for students, their families, visitors, and our team of educators
- Loving – We LOVE our jobs, we LOVE our kids and we show LOVE towards each other.
- Safe – Clear Creek and Sunset are a safe environment to learn and work.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s teacher or the school office.
It’s for the safety of our students. We appreciate your willingness and cooperation.