Our theme for the 2017-2018 school year is “We’re on the Bus… Oh the Places We Will Go,” based on the book The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon. Gordon provides ten rules to fuel your life, work, and team with positive energy. The Energy Bus is a great reminder of the impact a positive attitude has on an individual, a team, and organization. As leaders, teachers, staff, students, and families, we can jump on board the bus and have a positive impact on learning and growing for our students. Together We Are Better!
Click Here for More News
- Caring – We care about our students, their families, and each other
- Family/Community – We are focused on family and community involvement and encourage families to be involved in our school.
- Fun – School is a fun place to work and learn.
- Welcoming – Our school “feels” different. We welcome everyone; students and families; friends and visitors.
- Creative – Our staff is creative and they allow students to be creative.
- Leadership – We have great leadership from our administrators.
- Support – We provide support to our students, their families, and each other.
- Teamwork – We work together as a team and provide opportunities for students to work as a team.
- Positive – Our school focuses on PAWsitive!
- Friendly – We have created a friendly school environment for students, their families, visitors, and our team of educators
- Loving – We LOVE our jobs, we LOVE our kids and we show LOVE towards each other.
- Safe – Clear Creek and Sunset are a safe environment to learn and work.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s teacher or the school office.
It’s for the safety of our students. We appreciate your willingness and cooperation.