We’re on the Bus… Oh the Places We Will Go!
Our theme for the 2017-2018 school year is “We’re on the Bus… Oh the Places We Will Go,” based on the book The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon. Gordon provides ten rules to fuel your life, work, and team with positive energy. The Energy Bus is a great reminder of the impact a positive attitude has on an individual, a team, and organization. As leaders, teachers, staff, students, and families, we can jump on board the bus and have a positive impact on learning and growing for our students. Together, we are better!
901 South 14th Street
Clear Lake, Iowa 50428
Phone (641) 357-5288
Fax (641) 357-5701
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
8:10 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
8:10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
10:10 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s teacher or the school office.
- Students must sit with their parents or in the Clear Creek section (south end) of the football stadium. Please be respectful and do not block others’ views.
- Students must stay on the CL side of the football field.
- No footballs or other throwing-type toys are allowed. Footballs cause the most problems with supervision. Kids get rough and want to play “tackle” football. Please don’t allow your child to bring a football to the game.
- If students don’t follow these guidelines, they will not be allowed to attend the next home game.
- Students must have their activity cards or they will have to pay to get in.
It’s for the safety of our students. We appreciate your willingness and cooperation.
“Let’s jump on board the bus together and have a positive impact on learning and growing for our students.” — Sally Duesenberg, Principal
“I am excited to be a member of the Clear Creek team and looking forward to working with you. Education has been my forever career! I love living in Clear Lake!” — Deb Sharar, Dean of Students