Clear Creek Elementary is a kindergarten through fifth grade public school located in Clear Lake, Iowa. Our theme for the 2016-2017 school year is “Extreme Makeover: Clear Creek Edition,” highlighting that while we are going through several new faculty changes, our commitment to EXCELLENCE and our 12 core values will not waver. Our collective vision is that ALL our students will have the tools to build a productive future and reach their dreams.
Kindergarten Round-up Registration – February 27-March 3February 27, 2017
Preschool & K-Prep Registration – February 20-24February 20, 2017
Looking for Variety Show Adult HelpFebruary 4, 2017
Clear Lake Lions Flag Football LeagueFebruary 3, 2017
Iowa School Report Card: Clear Lake Achieves High MarksJanuary 17, 2017
D.A.R.E. is back at Clear Creek!January 11, 2017
Winter is Here – Time to Update Notification Preferences!December 10, 2016
Thanks for reading with your child!December 4, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions
- Caring – We care about our students, their families, and each other
- Family/Community – We are focused on family and community involvement and encourage families to be involved in our school.
- Fun – School is a fun place to work and learn.
- Welcoming – Our school “feels” different. We welcome everyone; students and families; friends and visitors.
- Creative – Our staff is creative and they allow students to be creative.
- Leadership – We have great leadership from our administrators.
- Support – We provide support to our students, their families, and each other.
- Teamwork – We work together as a team and provide opportunities for students to work as a team.
- Positive – Our school focuses on PAWsitive!
- Friendly – We have created a friendly school environment for students, their families, visitors, and our team of educators
- Loving – We LOVE our jobs, we LOVE our kids and we show LOVE towards each other.
- Safe – Clear Creek and Sunset are a safe environment to learn and work.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s teacher or the school office.
It’s for the safety of our students. We appreciate your willingness and cooperation.